Massage Balm Frankincense
Massage Balm Frankincense
Frankincense oil knows as 'king of oils' gives a profound sense of peace and wellness. The healing properties of Frankincense that have been known in Indian, Arabic, and Chinese healing traditions for countless generations have today been proven through scientific research - making this wonderful healing essential oil one best to use in your holistic massage treatments.
Benefits of Frankincense
- promotes a feeling of balance and positivity that can clear the mind making it ideal for use with clients who need help to switch off and to stop their mind racing.
- encourages the skin to renew, and helps soften and smoothen the skin reducing wrinkles. In addition frankincense helps reduce the appearance of scars, acne, and stretchmarks.
- the calming and stress relieving properties of frankincense helps with sleep
- significantly reduces inflammation helping with pain-related conditions that affect the muscles, joints and tendons.
In addition frankincense has been shown to support digestion, balance hormones, and help reduce symptoms associated with menstruation and menopause. It has been shown to reduce relieve pain and inflammation in arthritis and rheumatoid-arthritis.
This handmade balm gives you a smooth silken texture for your massage treatments. The balm has been formulated to give a perfect balance of glide and grip - enabling a smooth flowing massage and giving the grip and control needed for more localised work.
The balm has been formulated to give you a long lasting medium that is highly cost effective - only a small amount is needed for a full treatment.
The balm works for all types of skin and skin condition - including clients with very dry skin, without leaving a greasy finish. The formulation has been created to give long lasting care for your client's skin, softening, moisturising, and improving the skin's condition.
Benefits of Flying Wild Massage Balm
- Perfect balance of glide, control, and grip
- No greasy residue on completion of massage
- Work in full confidence that you are using a product that will provide the optimum benefits for your clients
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No spillage, no mess
- Perfect control of quantity applied
- Nut Free formulation
- Cost effective - a little goes a long way
Made with only 8 botanical ingredients
98% of ingredients are certified organic
100% of ingredients are natural
Certified Organic Ingredients: Olive Oil, Sunflower seed oil, Apricot kernel oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Frankincense essential oil. Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral* *Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Size: 250ml EcoPot