These Ear Candles have been infused with Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
Eucalyptus Naturhelix Ear Candles are handmade using natural beeswax, sustainably grown cotton, and are infused with Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
Naturhelix Ear Candles are made with a gauze filter and are and supplied with a cardboard protective disc. We recommend using the organic cotton Ear Candling Treatment Cloth for your client's comfort and security.
Ear Candles from Naturhelix are ideally suitable for therapy purposes around the ear and especially by ailments of ear, auditory canal, sinusitis and nasal cavity.
The effectiveness of ear candling is essentially based on the therapy method itself and the high quality ingredients and essential oil of our candles. Ear candling gives you the possibility to rediscover ease and comfort, silence and relaxation in your busy everyday life.
Naturhelix Ear Candles work with physical, bioenergetic and chemical modes of operation. The ear candles produce warmth during their burning. Due to their conic shape they produce a little thermal column of air which has a stimulative beneficial effect on the eardrum and auditory canal of the patient. Thereby the caused vibrations benefit the blood circulation in the external pipe and in the middle ear. They also stimulate acupuncture points in and around the patient's ear and external pipe.
Important information about the utilisation of ear candles:
In the following exceptional cases ear candles should not be used:
- If the treated person, or child can’t lie still. (e.g.:strong coughing, or sneezing temptation)
- If the treated person, or child is afraid of ear candling.
- On children under 3 years.
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ear candle’s ingredients
- In case of acute ear inflammation, or otorrhoea
If there is a grommet, drain, cochlear implants, artificial, or injured eardrum, please put the candle behind the earlobe during the treatment.
Ear candling must be performed at your own risk and responsibility. Ear candling is a complementary therapy and it might not be a substitute for professional medical advice. All information about the application and effects of the ear candle are based on experiences of therapists and users. We cannot report results or documents based on official medical research. Please consider that our information leaflet cannot be regarded as a medical advice. If in a doubt about your health please consult your doctor, therapist or pharmacist.
- To avoid fire please keep the general fire protection rules.
- Do not use ear candles alone on yourself!
- The marker line indicates the safe burning level of the candle.
- Never burn down the ear candle to the bottom.
- Ensure that the treatment is done in a draught free room.