Arnica Calendula Balm Client Gift Pack 10 X 50ml
These small pots of your favourite Flying Wild botanical balms make ideal inserts for your client gift packs this holiday season.
This organic balm has been formulated, developed, and tested with practicing massage therapists. The unique formulation of this balm allows you to slightly grip muscles and surrounding tissue during deep tissue, and myofascial massage. The balm is used for work on specific body areas and is not intended as an all-over massage balm.
Deeply warming Arnica Montana has long been used to soothe muscle, joint pain, sprains and inflammation, and works to prevent the formation of bruises and bumps. After exercise it relaxes the muscles, relieves stiffness and stimulates circulation. Calendula soothes the skin, reduces inflammation and stimulates healing.
Benefits of Arnica
- Reduces inflammation while giving a pain relieving effect
- Support muscle recovery and relieve sore muscles
- Relieve bruises, swelling, sprains and strains
- Relieves Arthritis Symptoms
Benefits of Calendula
- Helps burns, bruises, and cuts heal faster, and to fight the minor infections they cause
- It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
Home Usage: Massage a small amount of the balm into the affected area 3-4 times a day. The balm is an oil based product and designed to be absorbed into the skin quickly when used in small amounts.
Arnica should not be used on broken skin, when pregnant or when breastfeeding.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Arnica Montana, Calendula Officinalis, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil
Handmade in Ireland with Certified Organic Ingredients