Flying Wild ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.flyingwild.ie you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the Regulation), the data controller is Flying Wild, Stonepark, Ballinderry, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, E45 PW35, Ireland
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Regulation is Arno Schouwenburg.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, contact number and email address).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
When using standard web browser settings, the session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website www.flyingwild.ie
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Sharing your information with Third Parties
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers
Selected third parties including:
analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
Couriers including: Fastway, An Post, DHL, DPD, UPS: They process name, address, email address and telephone number details only to enable them to deliver customer parcels.
Facebook: To process any review you give on Flying Wild’s service and products.
Google: To improve and optimisation of our website.
PayPal and Shopify Payments (Stripe): to process payment of any retail order you make with us.
All our third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Where our website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.