Flying Wild unscented reflexology balm is a rich blend of nine organic butters and oils with added vitamin E. It has been formulated to overcome friction, to provide slip without being slippery, and to give the grip needed to get to the deeper reflexes. This balm will really add to your treatment and improve your client's experience. The balm is highly nourishing and moisturising and will actively help to improve cracked and damaged skin so your clients will leave with softened skin. You can work in full confidence that you are using a product which will also protect you hands and improve your own skin and nails.
Flying Wild Organic Reflexology Balm is the professional reflexologists medium of choice. Our balms will add to your treatment and improve your client's experience.
Benefits of Flying Wild Reflexology Balms
- gives you the perfect balance between grip, control and slip
- give grip to get to the deeper reflexes.
- work in full confidence that you are using a product that will provide the optimum benefits for your clients
- protect your valuable hands
- made from certified organic ingredients
- zero chemicals or preservatives
- Handmade in Ireland
- Low cost per treatment - only 2 to 2.5ml required per treatment
Made with only 11 botanical ingredients
95% of ingredients are certified organic
100% of ingredients are natural
Certified Organic Ingredients: Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Hempseed Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calendula, Vitamin E.