Flying Wild Pregnancy blend reflexology balm with essential oil of mandarin is a rich blend of nine organic butters and oils with added vitamin E. This balm has been specially formulated for use during pregnancy and is made with 1% mandarin essential oil - the only essential oil considered safe for use during the entire period of a pregnancy. Mandarin essential oil is profoundly calming and uplifting and reduces anxiety, pain and nausea.
This balm has been formulated to overcome friction, to provide slip without being slippery, and to give the grip needed to get to the deeper reflexes. This balm will really add to your treatment and improve your client's experience. The balm is highly nourishing and moisturising and will actively help to improve cracked and damaged skin so your clients will leave with softened skin.
Benefits of Flying Wild Reflexology Balms
- gives you the perfect balance between grip, control and slip
- give grip to get to the deeper reflexes.
- work in full confidence that you are using a product that will provide the optimum benefits for your clients
- protect your valuable hands
- made from certified organic ingredients
- zero chemicals or preservatives
- Handmade in Ireland
- Low cost per treatment - only 2 to 2.5ml required per treatment
Made with only 13 botanical ingredients
95% of ingredients are certified organic
100% of ingredients are natural
Certified Organic Ingredients: Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Hempseed Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Calendula, Mandarin Oil, Vitamin E.