Arnica & Calendula
These balms have been formulated, developed, and tested with practicing massage therapists. The unique formulation of the balms allows you to slightly grip muscles and surrounding tissue during deep tissue, and myofascial massage. These balm are used for work on specific body areas, and are not intended as an all-over massage balm.
Benefits of Arnica
- Reduces inflammation while giving a pain relieving effect
- Support muscle recovery and relieve sore muscles
- Relieve bruises, swelling, sprains and strains
- Relieves Arthritis Symptoms
Benefits of Calendula
- Helps burns, bruises, and cuts heal faster, and to fight the minor infections they cause
- It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.