Sai Baba Nag Champa Agarbatti by Satya
The original world famous Nag Champa Incense by Satya
The base ingredient is for this exceptional incense is the Champaca flower, which is cultivated in India as a sacred plant to the Hindu god Vishnu.
This fragrance possesses a sweet aroma with a slightly musky note. Like pure Sandalwood, Nag Champa purifies any environment, infusing your space with positive vibrations
Nag Champa provides many benefits including:
- Supporting stress reduction
- Purifying the air in enclosed spaces
- Complimenting Yoga or Meditation practice
- Enhancing creativity and focus
- Aiding sleep and rest (never leave incense burning when going to sleep)
These are beautiful hand rolled sticks are made in India, using very high quality ingredients.
Each pack has approximately 10 sticks and weights 10g.
Please note that due to tariff restrictions this item can not be shipped to England, Scotland, and Wales.