Nagchampa by Satya
The original world famous Nagchampa Incense by Satya
The base ingredient for this exceptional incense is the Champaca flower, which is cultivated in India as a sacred plant to the Hindu god Vishnu. Sacred Champaca is blended with Sandalwood, Frangipani & Magnolia to give you the classic aroma of Nagchampa by Satya.
This fragrance possesses a sweet aroma with a slightly musky note. Like pure Sandalwood, Nagchampa purifies any environment, infusing your space with positive vibrations
Nagchampa provides many benefits including:
- Supporting stress reduction
- Purifying the air in enclosed spaces
- Complimenting Yoga or Meditation practice
- Enhancing creativity and focus
- Aiding sleep and rest (never leave incense burning when going to sleep)
These are beautiful hand rolled sticks are made in India, using very high quality ingredients.
Each pack has approximately 12 stick and weights 15g.
Made In India
Each pack contains: 15g incense sticks
Packaging is recyclable
Use with an incense holder for best results
Approx burn time: 30 minutes