Beeseline Multi-Purpose Balm
A Natural Alternative to Petroleum Jelly
Beeseline by Flying Wild is a multi-purpose balm, handmade with certified organic ingredients to protect and nourish your skin. Made with a balanced blend of 5 ingredients this botanical bees wax balm is an ideal 100% natural alternative to petroleum jelly.
- Moisturize, Protect and Nurture Dry Skin
- Creates a thin Waterproof Barrier
- Petroleum Free
- Handmade using certified organic ingredients
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Gentle on your skin, hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Does not leave a greasy residue
Made with only 5 botanical ingredients
99% of ingredients are certified organic
100% of ingredients are natural
Uses: Dry Skin, Chapped Lips, Hands, Stretch Marks, Cuticles, Elbows, Hair, Scars, Cracks, Calluses, Feet, Makeup, Razor-Burn, After-Sun, Travel, Household, and More!
Directions for use: Apply Beeseline to dry areas of skin, as and when required.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E
Packaging: packed in a glass jar with steel lid. Widely recyclable.
Storage: store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Shipping: Flying Wild orders are shipped in cardboard and paper made from recycled materials, the packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
One Order, One Tree: we plant a tree with every order